Wednesday, September 8, 2010

a Recipe Challenge... Woodware Peel Off Style!


I made this card using some of the fun Peel Offs that Woodware USA has to offer. They are pretty straight forward... ya just... well... peel them off! And stick them...anywhere! I did the one ribbon, two cirlces and the three flowers recipe and I ...(get this) DID NOT USE ONE SINGLE STAMP!!! Now, don'tget me wrong, I LOVE to stamp,but... these make the quickest and I think really pretty cards when time is of the essence.  SOOO... step out of the box and do something fun, use our recipe and link it to us...we would love to see what you create! Thanks for popping in!

7 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

OMG Now I have to get these peel offs!! This is just gorgeous! I love this Asian beauty!

Bonita Rose said...

oooooh.... love love love!!! I need to get me some of those!

Rachel Hope said...

Stunning! Clean, Simple, Elegant

Piali said...

Very pretty!! Love it!

Nancy said...

Awesome, Dawn!! It looks great without any stamping!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the asian theme and the asian red...The peel offs are so fun to play with! Now, I can see a black and white panda added too!

Kerry

Anne Harada said...

Oh my word I absolutely love your peel offs!! I gotta get me some of those!! Love the asian theme of your card!! Loveliness lives here!!