Monday, September 27, 2010

Buttons, Free Ink Pads and 28 New Stamp Sets!!

Hi its Harriet here!  Great new things are going on at Woodware USA -  you get free inky links stamp pads with purchase...not one but TWO!!

AND...
28 new stamp sets are in the store…you have to check them out! There are some awesome new sets just in time for the holidays!!

This week's challenge here on the WoodwareUSA blog is to use buttons.  I used buttons for the snowballs and I used the Polar Bears set.   I was inspired by this week's CPS sketch for the design of my card.  Now let's see what you make with buttons! You don't have to use Woodware stamps but if you have them we'd love to see them!  Just link up your card in the comments here so we can see your creation!  Come back here tomorrow to see what Dawn created using buttons and Woodware stamps!

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love this! The label shapes are perfect!

StampingbugKerry said...

Pretty. I can't believe I don't have this set yet...and I have relatives in Alaska who would appreciate some cards with it!!! LOL

Dawn said...

this is darling! i have this set and i love it... so sweet! great job with the challenge!!!

Piali said...

Pretty COOL card!!I like this set a lot.