Monday, September 6, 2010

Challenge #5: 1 + 2 + 3!


Hi Everyone!

This week the Woodware challenge is to create a card using 1 Ribbon, 2 Circles and 3 Flowers! 

I chose Woodware's Haute Couture set for this challenge.  L-o-v-e it!!  There are 15 different images in this set!  I also used a sentiment from the fun and amazing Mixed Greetings sentiments set.  Again, another set that is packed with lots of options to design with.  Mixed Greetings comes with 19 different and unique sentiments plus 5 mini decorative images to go along with them!!  Great value!!

I simply stamped my image in black ink on DP and added glitter and faux jewels to dress it up.  For the challenge, my 1 Ribbon is of course is the bow in the corner, the 2 circles are the circle window and the image that comes with a circle frame around it, and the 3 flowers are two tiny primas that I added onto the circle image and a stamped half-flower from the Haute Coutier set onto the label.  Ta da!!  Super fun!


Thanks for checking out the Woodware blog today!!  Be sure to check back every day to see a whole new card made by each DT member!

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Anne

6 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Anne I love your take on the challenge - I love peeking into the circular window!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh I love this. The pink is so girly, just like the stamp set. Love the window look and the 1, 2, 3! FUN!

Kerry

Rachel Hope said...

Awesome! Love it!

Dawn said...

love that this looks like a shoe shop!Great take on this Challenge< love th colors and the layout as well!

Bonita Rose said...

so pretty in pink.. fabulous!

Piali said...

Lovely card!!
Like this set a lot.Great color combo and design.