Thursday, September 9, 2010

As Easy as 1, 2, 3

Haven't all the wonderful 1, 2, 3 Recipe Challenge cards been amazing this week???

I sat down to play with the 1 Ribbon, 2 Circles and 3 Flowers idea and tossed a bunch of thoughts around, but in the end I settled on a pretty simple idea. The 3 flowers are in the scene I created (all stamps are from the Fairy Tots set,) the 2 circles are the brads I used to make the buttons on her vest and of course, the ribbon is self explanatory. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Fairy Tots
Paper: Kraft & White CS (PTI,) Textured CS (DCWV,)
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Black, Soft Sky
Misc: Stickles, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Glitter Brads

If you want to play along make sure to link your project HERE!

4 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Awww this is so cute. I've gotta get this set someday. Love how you colored it and that shade of green and pink are just yummy!
Kerry

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such an adorable scene!! Your coloring is outstanding and I love the sky and grass!!

Piali said...

Cute Card Rachel!! love the idea of brads for circles.

Anne Harada said...

Super sweet Rachael!! Love this little tot, wonderful coloring!!