Saturday, September 18, 2010

Introducing...Inky Links....


Hey everyone! I promised I'd post this weekend and share a little about the new Inky Links on the website. These inks are so fun! I take them to school with me and my students even enjoy stamping with them. They had a blast stamping mathematical patterns and creating secret color coded patterns for everyone to solve. If you are a teacher or a parent, you might just consider purchasing a set for the classroom (great for teacher gifts).

Because they are so inexpensive, it doesn't scare me so bad for my kiddos to be using my inks. You know, REAL stampers NEVER share their INKS with KIDS!!! That's just sinful, right? Well, these inks were made especially for kids, or the kid at heart! They pick a nice bit of ink on the clear polymer stamps. As you can see from my sample swatchbook, I used the Wizardry stamp set to really highlight the color. Pick up a few (or even the whole set of eight) when you are shopping for stamps today. PS...I think Andre is going to be running a very special promotion for them, so watch the website!
So without, further adieu, I present to you INKY LINKS! Click on the photos to go directly to the ink of your choice.





Happy Stamping...Go Get INKY!

Kerry

No comments: