Friday, September 3, 2010

Challenge#4: PARTY ON!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Happy Friday!! Its a long weekend here in USA...so Party On!!!
This week's challenge is an easy ,peasy one.
ANYTHING GOES!!
Everybody loves this challenge... me too!

This week I inked up my new A DOG"S LIFE stamp set...SUUUUUUPER Cut!! The lovely papers are from October Afternoon. Just some simply stitching and glitter...a fun card ready in minutes!
Inspired by our lovely DT sister Rachel...I finished the inside of the card too...Usually I 'm the lazy one...lol!

MIXED GREETINGS stamp set is fabulous...you can find almost every sentiment of celebration..thank you and many more...

So join in...its an open challenge. Share your projects with us..we would love to see Woodware stamps creations.
Thanks for stopping by..
Have a fun filled weekend!

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great colourfull card !!
have a crafty friday,
greetings, martina
x

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE it! So fun!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

THis is such a fun card and I love how you did the inside too!

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh LOVE THIS!!! the patterned paper is just lovely! Love the stitching, the adorable pooch and the glitter. I'm lazy too about the inside of my cards (most of the time).

Kerry

Anne Harada said...

Oh how cute is this!! What a fun way to display the cute pup! Made me smile, great job Piali!!