Thursday, September 30, 2010

Buttons and Banners

I decided with this week's Button Challenge I was going to try something new. I went with a new style. I usually grab the Patterned paper and an image I can color with my Copic Markers....this card is Way off my norm. :)

What will you do with Buttons this week? We would love to have you play along, no need to use Woodware stamps if you don't have any, but if you do we would love to see them! If you don't have any, now is the time to get some! The Free Ink with purchase deal is still available! There are also 28 new Stamp Sets available!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Mixed Greetings
Paper: Thrift Store (October Afternoon,) Textured Card (DCWV,) Summer Sunrise, Cool Carribean CS
Ink: Soft Sky, Black
Misc: Sewing Machine, Embroidery Floss, Buttons

3 comments:

Piali said...

Beautiful!!! The PP looks like fabric...love the card.

StampingbugKerry said...

Love it! The distressing, the colors, the little banner, the fun stitching...everything!

Anne Harada said...

Rachael I absolutely love this!! The little flags are so trendy right now, I gotta give that a try! Love your sewing and little buttons!! Great card!