Monday, September 27, 2010

Buttons, FREE ink pads, and 28 new sets!!

Welcome to another week at Woodware USA! Our design team has some fabulous challenge cards for you this week!! We have used buttons on all of our creations. I always love to see the different things that the design team comes up with, and this week is no exception. Please check back every day to see a new creation made with Woodware USA stamps.


Some awesome news from Woodware USA

Free inky links stamp pads with purchase...not one but TWO!!
AND...
28 new stamp sets are in the store…you have to check them out! There are some awesome new sets just in time for the holidays!!

My card today uses a beautiful set by Woodware USA called A Winter’s Day. It is so beautiful, and it was really fun to color. I think I must base everything now on whether an image is colorable (I know it’s not a word, but it truly conveys what I want to say!).

I have also used some yummy new paper from Basic Grey called Jovial, and I paired it with Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla by Stampin’ Up. I colored the image with Copics, and I used Stickles to accent. The final touch is three buttons and a big luscious bow made with the Bow Easy.

Thanks for stopping by today…stay tuned tomorrow for another design team creation!

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I love your card Nancy - that dp is beautiful and that is my favorite image in this new set!!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the paper, layout and coloring!

StampingbugKerry said...

Very pretty. Love the color combo and the beautiful satiny bow.

Kerry

Dawn said...

this card is bow riffic! I love the colors and the paper is delish! great job, Nancy!

Piali said...

Gorgeous bow!! really like the DP and image combo.