Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Paper Piecing with the Pals!


How cute are the precious lions? I used this weeks technique of paper piecing to make a cute baby boy card! Why a baby boy card? Becasue the adoption of my son after 14 months is finally FINAL!!! So I felt the need to celebrate with a boys card! I colored this image from Woodware USA JUNGLE PALS set with copic markers and stamped the different manes on other papers. I cut them out and adhered them to my lions. I love that they give the lions different personalities. We would love to see your creations too....so be sure to leave your link in the comments section and play along! Tune in tomorrow for another take on this super fun technique! Thanks for popping in!   

6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a wonderful reason to make a boy card! big congrats to you! love the paper piecing on the fun lions!

Harriet Skelly said...

Congrats to you on the adoption of your son!! The lions are just so cute!!

martina's kaartjes said...

Cutie card !! Congratulations !!
greetings, martina
x

StampingbugKerry said...

Awww....Love those patterned manes. Congrats on making your adoption official! Someday, I hope to be so lucky.

Kerry

Piali said...

Congrats!!
What a lovely card...perfect for a little boy!

Anne Harada said...

Awesome Dawn!! Great job paper piecing!!