Sunday, September 26, 2010

Challenge #7 - Glitter and Bling


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the final sample for our "Glitter and Bling" challenge this week!  I created my "Glitter and Bling" card using two winter themed sets from Woodware:

Penguin Fun
Polar Bears


Both sets are as cute as can be, I think every set is my new favorite everytime a get a new one!






 I stamped two of the trees from Penguin Fun onto the inside of my card along with the igloo and moonlight image from Polar Bears. Then stamped the image of the polar bears sitting, staring up at the sky with StazOn black ink onto acetate.  On the reverse side I glittered them up with a hologram glitter. The tree and moon on the inside are glittered up also.

 
I layered an embossed Cuttlebug snowflake panel over the front cover of the card, added more glitter and some bling to complete the card.



(Sorry for the bad photos, this was so hard to photograph!  The acetate reflected the photographer - me! - and it was hard to capture the glitter effects.)


That's it this week for the Glitter and Bling Challenge!!  Stop by next week for 7 days of card samples using Woodwared USA Clear Stamps!!

Hugs,
Anne

6 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Wow, what a fantastic card !!! love it very much ! Thanks for sharing !have a nice sunday,
greetings from rainy Belgium,
martina
x

Harriet Skelly said...

Anne this is so adorable! I just got my polar bear stamps and can't wait to use them!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the technique and it reminds me of glittered tape I used to use a while back. So pretty!!!

Kerry

Rachel Hope said...

Awwww, so sweet!

Piali said...

Beautiful!! Love the background scene!

Dawn said...

love love love this card! This is totally precious!!!