Friday, September 10, 2010

Challenge#5: 1-2-3 flowers..

Hello Everyone!!
Its Friday again!! YAY!!! The week really went by fast!
As you know by now this week we've a recipe challenge...
1-2-3
1 Ribbon, 2 Circles and 3 Flowers
So here is what I cooked with this recipe and MIXED GREETINGS stamp set!!

This stamp set is a MUST HAVE!! Its not a plain ole greetings set but it has lots of small images that can be used for making lovely cards...
I stamped the flower with three different colored ink and added some glitter for my focal image.
For 2 circles I used 2 buttons.. and this polka dotted satin ribbon is one of my favorite ones, I use it a lot.

 So play along with this 1-2-3 recipe..make sure to post a link to your project ...HERE.
 Thanks for stopping by..
hugs~
Piali.

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

What a colourfull card ! Love it !
have a nice weekend, greetings, martina
x

StampingbugKerry said...

Piali...What a BEAUTIFUL card! Love everything about it. The dots, the punches, the sparkles, the stitching, the patterned paper, EVERYTHING!!!

Kerry

Rachel Hope said...

Love it!!!! The flowers are perfect!

Harriet Skelly said...

Piali this is so beautiful! I love the colors and all the special details!!!

Anne Harada said...

What a happy card Piali!! I love it - the card makes me smile!! Great job!!