Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bring on the Bling!!!

That is our Challenge for this week. Bling it up! I stamped and embossed the butterflies and then I painted them with Shimmerz! Good thing I am a fan and have like every color because I used alot of them! Then I used Log Cabin Smooch Spritz for the embossed square panel... and that is shimmery too! The flowers have glittery brads on them and I had to quit there otherwise... this card would have been totally crazy with glitter and bling!
Please note that we are having a followers contest... when we get to 100... we will have some blog candy!!! 
and do y'all know about the special? Order any stamp set and get 2 free INKY LINKS! What are INKY LINKS you ask? they are really cool stamp pads that come in 8 colors. They are wonderful for kids... or general stamping as well! They have cool little hooks on them that join them all together! So thanks for popping in and stay tuned for more glittery fun tomorrow!    

4 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Cute and sparkly. I just love the spritz. FUN!!!
Kerry

Rachel Hope said...

Great card! Love the embossed BG!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the spring card - and the butterflies!!

Anne Harada said...

So fun Dawn!! I have been eyeing those butterflies!! Happy to see a great sample of them!!