Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is it Christmas yet???

Hee Hee!!! It's Kerry for another paper pieced creation. I hope you've enjoyed the fabulous creations this week and have become inspired to create some of your own paper pieced works of art! If you do, please share because you can win a fabulous prize!

I started out by cutting an oval in the patterned paper then decided that would be my layout inspiration...Lo and behold, I see Piali using an oval cut-out cardfront on her card too. Wierd...That may be some inky vibrations channeling through or something. In any case, I decided to use my Teddy Remembers set.
I've collected teddy bears for YEARS and this set just had to be in my collection. You know a Teddy collection isn't complete ever...even if it does have polymer stamps in it!

I thought the card was a bit festive so I'm going to put it in my Christmas Card stash for this year! One down, a billion to go!

Hope your weekend is fabulous and you get an opportunity to ink something up!
Stay tuned tomorrow for another paper pieced creation to wrap up the week!

Kerry

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Love the colors and the layout!

Anne Harada said...

Oh my word this is adorable!! Super Kerry!!