Sunday, August 15, 2010

With Love



Hi all!

Anne Harada here, and I'm your Sunday gal!  I will bring you the final sample of the week for the Woodware Challenges each week!!  This week is a color challenge!  Red, Turquoise and Kraft.  Yummalicious, right??!!


My card uses the adorable "Mary and Friends" set.  Little Mary is paired with the "With Love" sentiment on my card that comes as one of many sentiments included with this set.

This was my very first Woodware set that I bought and I've been hopelessly smitten since.


Stop by again tomorrow!  Bonnie will be introducing a whole new challenge and and the DT will have another round of samples all week long!!

Blessings ya'll!
Anne

5 comments:

Dawn said...

This card is darling!!!! You did a great with this challenge!This is just darling!

StampingbugKerry said...

Awww so sweet. Love the layout and the deeper tones of the challenge colors...Rich, Rich, Rich. This set has to be one of my all time favorites!

Kerry

Nancy said...

Anne, she is such a doll!! I just love this set...total cuteness!!

Bonita Rose said...

this card is the cutest thing.. love it!

Harriet Skelly said...

Anne this card is adorable - I love the coloring here. I think Mary and Friends is my favorite set of all!