Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Little Treat For Someone Sweet!

By: Dawn Knight

This weeks Challenge is to make a Lunchbox treat for back to school. I made this cute little milk carton with the School Tots set from Woodware.I colored the crayons with copics and cut them all out and adhered them to the base of my milk carton. For the closure, I used a little clip and I used poly shrink plastic to make the 3 little apple charms also from the School Tots set.  Now, to make sure my darling had the right lunch box, I made her this little tag to go on it. She will be starting Kindergarten in a French Immersion program, so I used the colors in the French Flag... red, white and blue... How Perfect! I die cut her name and it is ready to tie on her lunch bag! Please join us in the challenge and make a treatie for your school sweetie... and share it with us! we would LOVE to see it! Thanks for stopping in...

6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love them!! Perfect projects!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the projects! That milk carton is fun!!! What a coincidence...I taught Kindergarten and Second Grade at a French Immersion school for nine years.

Kerry

martina's kaartjes said...

Great crafting !
Have a nice day,
greetings, Martina
x

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that milk carton! That is such a cute stamp set!

Piali said...

Lovely project! love the little milk carton.

Anne Harada said...

Dawn I love that milk carton!! I swear everytime I see one I'm going to make one!! Soooo cute!!