Thursday, August 12, 2010

Red, Turquoise and Kraft...

Hi, it's me Rachel Hope! It's Thursday and that means it's my turn to post my very first Woodware USA Challenge card! The challenge (as you have seen all week) is Red, Turquoise and Kraft. I just recently received some of the new Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms paper and thought it would be perfect!

The Cake is part of the
Birthday Fun set and I colored it with Copics and for the red icing I used Koh-i-noor pencils & Gamsol. I like the lighter feel of the pencils for red. The confetti in the background and sentiment are both from the Cocktails set.


Supplies:
Stamps:
Birthday Fun, Cocktails (Woodware USA)
Paper: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms, Kraft, Pure Poppy, White CS (PTI,) Tempting Turquoise CS (SU)
Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Koh-i-noor Pencils, Red & Turquoise Liquid Chalk Ink
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Retro Flower Punch, Flower Trio Pinch, Gems, Button, Embroidery Floss

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Rachel, this is just gorgeous!! What a wonderful image and layout!

StampingbugKerry said...

Beautiful card. Love the pp, the sparkles and the layout!!!

Kerry

Dawn said...

AMAZING CARD! I love th paper and the layout that you used for this card! Awesome Job...

Harriet Skelly said...

What a yummy card - I love that dp you used!

Bonita Rose said...

this is fabulous.... great stamp choice. love it!

Anne Harada said...

Rachel I added this set to my wish list because of this amazing card of yours!! AHHH! Love it!!