Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coulda Been the Whiskey...Mighta Been the Gin...


I don't really know what it was,but look at the color combo they are in...
(remember that song) Anyway... Dawn here and I am proud to be posting this fine Wednesday as my first post and DT Coordinator for these fabby Woodware stamps! I made these 2 cards using the COCKTAILS set and i really had fun creating! I used diamond glaze for the glass highlights and some glitter for the bubbles on the top of this fruity drink. for this next card... I also added crystal effects to the ice cubes and added glitter to make 'em shine! These were so fun to create and I do hope that you will consider playing along with our challenge this week... and If you can't play along... become a follower and see what else we have up our sleeves!!!Thanks for stopping in!!!
  

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Super cute, Dawn...the hair of the dog this fine morning!! LOL!!

StampingbugKerry said...

YUM!!! Looks delicious. I'll take two of each.

Kerry

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun card!!

Anne Harada said...

Fantastic work Dawn!! Super cute!

Harriet Skelly said...

Both of these cards are so cute Dawn! Very fun cards!

Bonita Rose said...

Fabulous.. love this set.. it's on my wish list.. love it!

Rachel Hope said...

YUM!!! Love the Crystal Effects on it....I need to break that out next time I use this set!