Monday, August 16, 2010

Challenge #2 Favorite Technique

Hi it's me - Harriet!  I have several favorite techniques - it depends on the image which technique I'll use.  For this sweet scene from Flower Frames I decided to use my water color pencils and aquabrush.  I love to color with water color pencils or with Prismacolor pencils and Baby Oil.  I usually have a clean and simple style but today I was inspired by this beautiful scene and created another scene around it!  The sentiment is from another Woodware set called Friendship.  You can click on the highlighted stamp set names to go directly to the stamp set on the Woodware USA site.
What is your favorite technique?  If you want to show us please link up your creations with a comment on this blog post!  We'd love to see what you create!  And please come back tomorrow to see which technique is Dawn's favorite!!
Supplies: Stamps - Flower Frames, Friendship; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper - PaperTrey, Bazzill; Misc - MS Fence border punch, MFT Die-namics Grass die, MFT Die-namics Clouds die, Primas, button brads, Watercolor pencils, Aquabrush

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

OH!!! Love love! That image is so pretty!

Anne Harada said...

Harriet your watercoloring is fantastic! Love the scene within a scene!! Great job!!

Dawn said...

this is just lovely and somewhere I would love to visit! You did a great job with this technique... I love the fence and grass! Perfect!

StampingbugKerry said...

Beautiful! I love the colorful image your technique achieved. The picket fence, grass and flowers add the perfect touch to transport me to this magical place. I wanna live somewhere on those rolling hills. Perhaps it's along the Appalachians. LOVE IT!

Kerry