Friday, August 13, 2010

Challenge#1:I'm Sorry..


Hello Everyone!!
I'm Piali and its my day to post ... so you all will meet me here every Friday for a new WoodwareUSA inspiration.
Here is my card for this week's Red, Turquoise and Kraft color challenge.
I've used TEDDY REMEMBERS stamp set... just can't have enough of it. Its a very cute and versatile set. Its very hard to make a sorry card...but with such a cute face it was a breeze..
A simple card using some Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras Lass papers. I colored the sweet teddy with Copics and paper pieced the flowers. Used the bigger flower in the stamp set  to make my own flower embellishment.
So play along with us...you've few more days to post creations...a new challenge will be posted on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Awwww...That teddy looks so cute. Love your coloring and the popped flower with a bit 'o bling. This set will be on my next order for sure!

Kerry

Bonita Rose said...

that teddy is adorable... what a cute card... love how you put it all together!

Nancy said...

What a wonderful job you did with this challenge, Piali!! Awesome coloring!

Dawn said...

This is Darling... I love this little guy... and you did a great job with the challenge!!! LOVE IT!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Piali this is adorable and your coloring is perfect! What a cute image!

Anne Harada said...

Oh my word how cute and sweet and so Woodware!! Loves it!!