Friday, August 20, 2010

Challenge #2:Birthday!!

Hi Everyone!
I'm back with challenge#2 card.
This week's challenge is Favorite Technique.
I love clear stamps and I've few favorite stamping techniques .... masking, paper piecing, combining stamped images or sentiments from different sets to make a new image or sentiment. I use Copic markers mostly to color my images. The most fun thing I like to do with stamps is to make or use the stamped image as embellishments.This card has almost all of my fave techniques in it . I also love Kraft cardstock a lot. For this card I used ROBINS stamp set for the focal image  and combined the sentiments from ROBINS and TEDDY REMEMBERS Stamp sets. Paper piecing is a great way to use all the little scraps we have on our craft table.
So show us your fave technique....you have until Sunday to link your entry.
Thanks for stopping by...
Have a fabulous day!
Piali.
Supplies:
Papers: WeR Memory Keepers; PTI Kraft cardstock; Bazzill Black cardstock.
Stamps: Woodware USA~Robins and Teddy Remembers.
Ink: Memento Black; Distress ink
Copics; EK Success cirle punches; Gems; Pop dots.

6 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Wow! Love how you combined the pots, the mailbox and the little ladybug to create the scene. I love that little birdie set and I'm gettin' that bear set for sure!

Kerry

Harriet Skelly said...

Piali I love how you mixed and matched the different images from these two sets!! That sentiment is perfect too!

Rachel Hope said...

Love Love Love!!!!

martina's kaartjes said...

Supercute card ! Lovely !
Have a great day,
greetings, Martina
x

Dawn said...

this is just darling! great job and i love how you combined everything!!! Love love love it!

Anne Harada said...

Wow oh Wow Piali!! What an awesome scene you created!! Adorable characters and all you combined techniques work perfectly together!!