Sunday, August 8, 2010

Design Team Meet and Greet

Nancy Bush - DT Coordinator

I've been crafting all of my life, but I discovered scrapbooking 13 years ago and stamping 5 years ago while living here in Charlotte, North Carolina. There is no going back...every event is a scrapbook page; every occasion needs a card. My 5 year old daughter is my crafting sidekick, and we come up with all sorts of projects in "our" craft room, so I had to include her in my bio picture. We let my husband come and visit sometimes, but he has yet to catch the fever that we have. I enjoy challenges, and I try to play along with several every chance I get. I'm currently designing for Flutter By Wednesday Challenge, Party Time Tuesdays, Scrapmaster's Paradise, and Sugar Creek Hollow.

Dawn Knight DT Coordinator
My name is Dawn Knight and I have been crafting forever!!! I started to crochet when I was 6! I have been stamping for 5 years and I LOVE it! I am totally hooked and I LOVE the creative process that stamping allows! I hope to inspire other crafters with my love of creating. My little girl LOVES to create and when my baby boy is napping... we go into "our" craft room and create! My Hubby is a wonderful audience for all of our creations and is very patient with my "addiction"!

Harriet Skelly

I have been married for almost 29 years to my awesome husband Bruce, and we have a 20 year old daughter and 3 funny and adorable cats. We live in Northern California. I first started making cards with Mrs Grossman's stickers about 5 years ago - I wanted to send them to my daughter at over night camp. I later discovered stamps and thought that was a much cheaper route to go - yeah right!! When I am not stamping I love to hike, read and travel.

Rachel Hope
I have been a crafter for 9 years, starting like most most people at a home party. I started with simple scrapbooking, then moved on to Stampin' Up!, I even sold SU for a few years, then I went into a stamp store one day and fell in love with the variety I saw. I have evolved my stamping across many styles. I love clean and simple lines, but tend to mostly create things that are so full of little embellishments and flowers that it is hard to mail them! Being a single Mom with a full time job outside the home my stamping time has become my Zen!

Piali Biswas
Hello!!! I am Piali . I live in New Jersey with my wonderful husband , two adorable daughters and a little furry one. They keep my life busy. I joined the online craft community in June 2009 and loving every moment of it. I'm addicted to stamping and card making... I also love crocheting, beading and quilting. If possible I would love to spend my whole day stamping in my craft room. I like to try new techniques for paper crafting and take new challenges everyday. I'm currently on few design teams...and have the wonderful opportunity to BE inspired by all the talented crafters around me. I am very excited to be a part of First Woodware USA Design Team. Thanks!


Kerry Urbatch
Kerry Urbatch caught the stamping bug more than 10 years ago. It first started with a visit to a friend's holiday stamping party and that was all it too to get her hooked! Her muse has carried her in many artistic directions throughout the years but currently, she enjoys coloring with Copic markers, reverse painting images with acrylic paint, adding doodled images, and using the colored pencil/gamsol coloring technique. A full time elementary school teacher by day, she spends most of her free time stamping, making sketches and video tutorials and hanging out at various online stamping groups. You'll always find her best pal Peanut, a 15 year old Jack Russell Terrier right under her feet. She currently resides in the Northern VA area.


Bonnie Rose Kempenich

My name is Bonnie Rose and I currently live in Fargo ND. I have a dream of living further south one day near the ocean. I love the ocean. I could be a total beach bum and have a beach-inspired beach home one day. One day.

I work part time weekdays and have most of my afternoons free to be inspired and create in my Studio. When a day goes by when I don't make something, I just don't feel complete.

Most of my designs use bright bold punches of color. I guess you could say my card style is CLEAN AND GRAPHIC. Also it's CLEAN AND SIMPLE too - I like fast and easy!

I love card design and stamping. I started out as a scrapbooker over 17 years ago, but soon the stamping bug caught me, and well, now I'm hooked on card design! I am a mother to two beautiful girls, Sara and Bethany. And married to a great guy named Greg. We live here with our needy dog Angel.

This summer, we're all looking forward to spending a week on the ocean in Tybee Island in GA, just outside of Savannah. Never been there. We're spending a week right on the water. Looking so forward to seeing somewhere new and just living at the beach for a week.

I love stamping and am very happy to be showing you all the fun ways you can use Woodware USA Stamps! You can find me at my creative blog here, http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/ and on Facebook at http://facebook.com/bonitarose

Anne Harada


I was born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and lived there for over 40 years! I now live in Ft. Worth, Texas with my best friend and husband, Carl. Our daughter, Leslie, and grand-dog live in nearby Dallas, Texas. I work fulltime for a software engineering company as the only woman in a 40-person office! My passion for stamping and paper crafting is surpassed only by my love for God and my family. I have been incredibly blessed and I am grateful that I can share my enthusiasm for this craft with others whenever I get the opportunity.

I’ve been “crafty” in many different areas ever since I can remember. About 9 years ago I discovered paper crafts and stamping at a home stamping party. From that point on, the more I learned and collected, the more I pursued this art form. I still feel like I am just getting started! I tend to go through phases of stamping techniques and products and try to keep on top of what’s new.

I’m a former Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and I’ve designed for a couple of different stamp company design teams and “challenge” teams. Currently I hold workshops on request and sell my cards and paper craft gifts in an independently owned boutique shop in NM and on-line at my Etsy Store.
**************************
Stay tuned tomorrow for our first challenge...each day, a team member will highlight their project!!

6 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

so nice to "meet" everyone.. can't wait for tomorrow's challenge!

Dawn said...

what a good looking team!

Bonita Rose said...

love being on this team with such talented women!

StampingbugKerry said...

Had a great time getting to know my fellow DT members. Happy to be a part of the first WoodwareUSA team and looking forward to some great stamping in weeks/months to come.

Kerry

Harriet Skelly said...

I loved reading everyone's bios and seeing your lovely faces!! I am honored to be a part of this team!

Anne Harada said...

Hello Ladies!! It's a joy to be on this team with such a talented group!! It's going to be a fun journey!

Hugs!
Anne