Friday, December 9, 2016

Festive Place Cards

Festive place cards in blue
8
I have made small easel cards and since I don't know yet how many I will be having for dinner that day I have made four, but I do expect that I will have to make at least another four cards.
I saw this on Pinterest somewhere used on the front of a card.
4
I used four sizes of circle punch
2
I have inked the edges of the circles with Colorbox Sky Dye Ink
10
You may recognise this smiling face, I have used the same stamp before the Large Snowman Bauble Clear Magic stamp from the Francoise Collection. You can see the rest of the stamp here.I used a black Koi pen to ink only the face of the stamp and then punched out with the yellow punch. I coloured the nose and then added Glossy Accents. Large foam mounting pads give him lots of height.
3
The card is A4 cut in half length ways, Then scored at the half and quarter points. The ovals I have cut with two of the dies from the Stampendous Build a Pop Up Die set.
This is a really quick and very effective decoration for a table.

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: