Saturday, December 17, 2016

Blue Christmas Trees?

Here we have some wonderful blue Christmas trees, well why not?
23
The stamp is from the Francoise Collection and is  a Clear Magic set called Christmas Trees. Yes very original name, but they are very original trees.
27
sorry I forgot to take a photograph of the stamped image, I have coloured the stamp with Koi Brush Pens just the two colours, and then stamped on Woodware Glossy Card. then I punched them out with the blue size circle and scalloped oval. Then I sprinkld some Stampendous Shabby Blue Frantage embossing powder.
21
I cut tags with the Tag Top Punch the square one is a 2 inch strip and the curved top is 2.5 inches. I stamped them with the border from the Stampendous Snowfall Pair Jumbo Cling Rubber stamp set. I have used to lovely delicate Ice Blue Pearl Metallic embossing powder, it is one of my favourites.
25
I have edged the circles with the Ice Blue powder
26
and the scalloped ovals with the Shabby Blue.
22
18
I used my heat tool to distress the Organza ribbon.
19
I really must start to buy some presents to use these tags with!
If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: