Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Bubble Bloom Lilly if you are Feeling Blue Why not Paint Yourself a New Color?

Why not paint yourself a new color?
9
I have used one of Jane Gill's popular Clear Magic Bubble Bloom stamps this one is called Lilly and is from the July 2016 release.
1
First I stamped and embossed in silver, and then coloured the petals with Koi Brush Pens, place my foam pads where I planned to put the Card Candi and then started adding the Mark Richards 5mm Pearls.
2
I realised that I didn't like the blue of the leaves, so I added another colour on top, you can see the aqua colour on its own too. I rather like the 2 tone effect on the leaves.
4
The Card Candi is Time Flies and I added Glossy Accents to the aqua bubbles. the tiny bubbles have been Stickled with Aqua.
5
The papers are Time Flies too, I hope that you can see that I have sprayed the background paper with the blue colour from the Rangers Dylusions Mica Sprays, it is very subtile but lovely, of course it shows up more on dark papers.
6
I have embossed in silver around all of the layers.
10
I made a mistake when I was putting the card together and had trouble added the ribbon, it should have been added before I put the layers together!
8
I stamped and embossed the greeting from the same stamp set on the Time Flies paper, and used the Tag Top punch.
9

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   
Thanks for visiting see you soon!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I have looked for their Christmas tree (with holes for card candi) everywhere and can't find it or a Woodware web site. Can you help me? Thank you.

Dorrie said...

Sorry I am not sure if it is still available, try The Stampman, they may have it or be able to get it for you. Dorothy

Cheri said...

Thank you. I found it!