Thursday, November 24, 2016

Woodware - Snowman Bauble


10
Meet the Large Snowman Bauble from the Francoise Collection.
11
I have just stamped him in black and cut him at a slightly jaunty angle. He has been layer on some of the Amethyst Recycled Card.
13
I stamped twice more and cut out the scarf,  the carrot nose and the hat. I have coloured with Sakura Koi Brush Pens.
15
I punched out the snowflakes and covered them with Stickles, and I then used Stickles as the glue, the fine nib makes it easy to apply and if it squeezes out from underneath it is pretty!
12
I punched the green tag and the mini heart and star, I coloured the card before punching so that it was the same colour as the rest of the card.
14
I punched the Contemporary Tartan tags and attached them so they look as if they are swinging.
This is the sketch that was the inspiration.
56
If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: