Sunday, December 4, 2016

Blooming Snowflakes

Here I have another quick card for you, this time very plain blue and silver
6
I love this Clear Magic stamp designed by Jane Snowflake Flower so quick to use, not that it has to be, it could be a much more time-consuming design of card.
8
I stamped it on the Mid Blue Recycled Card and trimmed it down. I made it into a small card 12 cm square.
7
The greeting comes with the flower, I have stamped it on the same card and then coloured around the edges with the Purple Crafters Ink. I just run the card gently through the ink pad. It is enough to give the illusion of another layer and very quick!
9
I small piece of ribbon under the greeting and around the panel finished the card off.

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting, see you soon!

No comments: