Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Snowflake Flower Sketch

What about this take on the sketch
16
here is a reminder of the sketch
53
I rather like this one.
6
The main image is a Clear Magic stamp designed by Jane Gill Snowflake Flower. I have stamped with a Watermark Pad and embossed with silver powder. I made the card by folding an A4 sheet in half and the cutting it into a square, o it is slightly smaller than 6 x 6. I Often make my square card this way and I had the spare for my extra bits of stamping.
7
Then I stamped around the card with dye ink I have used the Sky ink from the ColorBox range for Stephanie Barnard.
13
then I inked around the edge with the same ink pad and a stencil brush. I have hight lighted the centre of some of the snowflakes with the White Pearl from the Dutch Doobadoo Pearl Pen range, these pens are so easy to use the impress me everytime!
8
The Happy Christmas and the other stamps come from the Francoise Collection Santa Post Elements.
11
sorry this is a bit blurred. The paper is from one of the Perfect Prints 6 x 6 pads. For the darker stamping I have used my Crafters ink in Wave.
9
If you have good eye sight you will be able to read Francoise's words about Christmas, I think that she has thought of everything!
14
I have if course used my Tag Top punch this is the scalloped shoulders. The 15mm organza ribbon is the white with silver dots.
15
then add the circle greeting.

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: