Friday, September 30, 2016

Merry and Bright Christmas

I love this card, this gem Christmas tree is rather fun I think I will make more of them
14
I have used the Mark Richard Mosaics
8
The Mosaics are pearly little square. First I made my tree pattern so I knew how big it would be.
15
Because I had laid out my tree I was able to start by ripping the card and then building my pot with Mosaics.
11
I used Elements as my decorations for my tree.
12
I have edged the card with Jungle Crafters ink from ClearSnap.
13
I think that the Merry and Bright words from Jane's Clear Magic Snowflake Flower are perfect for my tree.
9
I have folded and A4 card in half and randomly stamped Jane's Music Notes I have used ColorBox Raisin Pigment ink.
10
I added some Burlap Ribbon.
14
To finish off the card.

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: