Sunday, September 25, 2016

Black and White Sausage Dog

 I love black and white, this is a very quick card today, even by my standards!
1
I have used Sausage Dog the Clear Magic stamp from the Francoise Collection. He is simply black on white and cut around.
2
The card is white DL size, I have cut some black card and used the Woodware inverted corner punch and then tied some of the black Fancy Twine around the card.
3
I have added the Mark Richard Elements in black to the corners.
4
the greeting is from the same stamp set.
A very simple card that I think would be good for any dog lover.

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: