Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Black and White Christmas

 I think that this stamp of Jane's is perfect for black and white, or red and white or any other colour you fancy really!
10
Meet Little Christmas Bird a Clear Magic stamp designed by Jane Gill.
6
I have stamped and embossed with the Stampendous Winter Wonderland powder, it is a lovely white powder with silver glitter in it. I have stamped on the black Textura card which you can see on this solid stamp, then punched him out.
4
For the background I have used the new Holly Scrolls metal stencil designed by Fran of Stampendous, I have pressure embossed with my Sizzix machine on black and white Textura card.
8
I have added Winer Wonderland embossing powder to the black, and punched the corners with the Woodware inverted corner punch. The ribbon is the black gingham
5
for the greeting which come with the Little Bird set I have embossed the white circle.
7
I like the way that I have layered it with the ribbon, the same as the background.
9
The gingham bow adds a finishing touch.

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: