Friday, November 11, 2016

Skating Snow People

I love these snowmen, but I do think they are a man and a lady what do you think?

7
I made this card a very long time ago on a very sunny summer afternoon, can you see the shadow?
5
So first stamp out this fun pair of Skating Snowmen and colour in some bits, I have coloured more than I needed...
3
Because I have stamped this snowman a second time and the hat and scarf for his dancing partner.
4
I have mounted on the Amethyst Recycled Card. I have punched the corners of the coloured card with the regular corner rounder, the white card has been punched with the very useful inverted corner punch. The background tartan is from the Contemporary Tartan  8 x 8 Pad

The greeting comes from a new Clear Magic set by Jane Christmas Cheer a must have set of words with lovely Christmas wishes that will work equally well inside or outside a card. I have used my Tag Top Punch (how did I live without it?) I love that I can do the two sizes (or more) and they fit so well together. I have added a snowflake brad
2
I smudged some Ranger Stickles on my punched snowflakes to finish off the card.
7
I am rather happy with the finished card, I hope that you like it too!

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: