Sunday, November 27, 2016

Woodware - The Holly and the Ivy

Here we have another take on this sketch
21
a very simple card
17
This Clear Magic stamp designed by Francoise is new this year The Holly & the Ivy Tag and has been coloured with brush pens, (takes quite some time) ink the stamp first with a Watermark pad so that is stays wet longer. I have layered it on to some dark green card.
19
I added the ribbon through the punched hole, and threaded on a bead to hold it without tying
18
I layered my tag on to paper from the 6 x 6 Perfect Prints Best Gifts of All pad.
20
For my flag bits at the bottom I wanted to use holly and this is a lovely holly stamp from a very very old set also designed by Francoise Wired For Christmas
22
Then I added my holly which I have embossed with a mix of copper and Seasonings one of the fantastic Stampendous Frantage powders.
56
and to finish a reminder of the sketch

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: