Saturday, October 29, 2016

Merry and Bright Snowflake


Snowflake Flower with Dreamweaver's Metallic F/x
21
I have used Jane's Snowflake Flower Clear Magic stamp, I think that it is one of my favourites this year.
16
first I stamped it with my ColorBox Watermark pad and then I added two colours of Metallic F/x Navajo Sky and Golf Finch
15
Then I brushed off the excess with the soft blending brush and used the corner rounder to finish off the layer.
12
something that I have not done for a very long time is to use my Watermark pad just to stamp with, I remember being very excited by being able to do this many years ago when the pads first came on the market. How brilliant is it that you can stamp with one ink pad to make a background without having to find an ink pad that will match? Oh simple things!
19
I added some plain 15mm organza ribbon and attached the panel to the card.
20
Then I tied on some dotty organza
17
The greeting is from the same stamp set and I have edged the panels with the gold finch Metalic F/x. Just run your card along a Watermark pad and brush the powder on.
21

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting, see you soon!

No comments: