Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Wedding Day

Happy Days, and really one of the happiest days on our lives is often our wedding day, once we are relaxed enough to enjoy our selves!
1
I have used The Bride and Groom designed by Francoise Read. It is a good sized stamp that will make a good big card. My card it 7 x 7 inches, but I have cut it from a sheet of Textura white 12 x 12 card.
4
I folded the front so that it is 5 inches and the back 7 inches.
2
I used my circle cutter to get a 5.75 inch circle. I have used Stampendosu Grape embossing powder around the edges, I love using embossing powder for the texture and the shine. The card is from the Glamour Textura Card Stock 6 x 6 pad
3
the bride and groom have been embossed in Grape too and highlighted with Stickles.
5
The words are from Jane's Hedgerow Clear Magic stamp. I have used my Tag Top punch and then rounded the corners of my strips with the regular corner rounder.
7
The heart is one of the small metal ones and I have Frantaged it with powders from the Stampendous Purple Encrusted Jewel Kit.
6
I added a bow at the other end with 15mm organza
8
and there we are a card for a very happy day!


If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   


Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: