Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cats and Dogs - Meet Peggy

Today I am thinking about my  Dog, I thought that it was a good reason to do a scrap book page with my dog.
6
This is Peggy, and the words sum her up perfectly
 8
yes I know she looks angelic but she certainly has her moments! I love the Dylusions stamps from Dyan Reaveley this one is from the Don't Hold Back set, they are great for scrap-book pages and of course art journals which are Dyan's speciality, as well as cards for friends with a sense of humour.
1
The other stamp set that I have used is Huge Dog the Clear Magic set from the Francoise Collection. I have stamped the dog on white card with black powder and twice in white powder on black card. Then I Zentangled the letters with the Sakura White Gelly Roll and a Black Sakura Micron pen on the white card.
2
I even used my craft knife to cut out the centres of the d and g
5
I then used foam pads to add depth to the page.
3
The dogs head and paws are from the same set.
4
I used a watermark pad and black powder on the black card to make the paws just visible.
7
I layered the pieces on some white card then started at the top and placed the two photographs and the dog layer down the 12 x 12 page.

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: