Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Winter Sunrise

Here is a scrapbook page with a countryside theme.
8
this is not really the countryside but my garden looking to the east.
1
I have used Jane's Summer Weeds Clear Magic Stamp.
2
I have stamped with Barn Crafter's from ColrBox ink, and sprinkled Red, Paprika and copper embossing powder from Stampendous on the designs.
3
I stamped more over the top.
7
I put them together.
4
I have used one of the new Tag Top punches to make the labels.
Use a strip of card as long as you want and punch any width up to 2.5 inches.
You can even punch both ends.
9
I have printed the words on the computer.
10
and finished them off with Card Candi from the Christina pack.

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.

 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting, see you soon!

No comments: