Friday, April 29, 2016

Awesome 18!

I think it is an Awesome stamp, hope the card lives up to it!
8
here is the  sketch that the Woodware team are following this week
52-April_2016
a very simple sketch for us, as usual, but I do like a sketch to get me thinking.
3
I have used Francoise's Awesome 18 Clear Magic stamp. I have embossed it with Grape embossing powder from Stampendous.
4
I also stamped the  18 on some textura card from the great 6 x 6 pads I love the texture under the stamping, this time I used the really pretty Ice Blue, which is a pearly metallic Frantage powder. Then punched it with the Huge Oval punch.
5
The greeting comes from the same stamp I have mounted it on some white card that I have punched with the fantastic (my favourite product at the moment, you may have noticed) Tag Top Punch I used the Woodware Mini Stapler to attach the ribbon, which I have zapped with my heat tool.
6
I have layered the pieces on to paper from the 6 x 6 pad Lavender Mist and again stapled.
1
I could only find orange star buttons
2
but they look great Frantaged
7
all of my papers have been given a scuff up with the Woodware Edger.
I am rather pleased with the finished results, I hope that you like it too!

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.    


Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: