Thursday, February 11, 2016

Clear Scraps Resist

On the Woodware Blog this week we are looking at resist techniques.
8
I found this on Clear Scraps You Tube and it is so simple.



Thanks Susan!
2
I coloured a 6 x 6 piece of Clear Scraps 12 x 12 acrylic sheets, covered it with Dreamweaver Color Solutions Alcohol Inks then used the the ColorBox Wicked Black ink pad to stamp Francoise's Turned Twenty One stamp, then wiped it off with an old tea towel.
1
I stamped May All Your Dreams Just For Words and embossed it in black. I have used the Paper Scruffer to rough up the edges.
3
on the inside of the card I have stamped and embossed the 21 in black so that it was a strong image showing through. 
7
I positioned it slightly off set.

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.

 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

No comments: