Friday, February 5, 2016

Big Thank You

We have a big thank you and a touch of masking!

4
I have used two of Francoise's new Clear Magic stamps the Graffiti Thank You and the Patch Tulip.

I made a very lazy mask
can you see my mistake

3
I coloured the image with Koi Brush Pens and the Blender Pen, which worked really well on the Woodware Mixed Media Card I then used the Clear Stardust Pen to sparkle up some of the small areas, mess free sparkle!

You will find more details on the Woodware Blog in it's new home.

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.

 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   
Thanks for visiting see you soon!


No comments: