Sunday, January 3, 2016

Woodware Spring 2016 is almost here…. – day 14

Over the holiday season while we all put our feet up and eat cake I am going to share with you some of the new Woodware Clear Magic stamps that will be hitting your shops from the beginning of January 2016. They have been designed by Francoise Read and Jane Gill.

Jane our Flower Girl has made her samples ably assisted by Kim one of our blog design team.
Here we have our last glimpse of what is coming from Woodware for the spring.
Jane has two new Bubble Bloom stamps this time meet Melanie JGS448 this card was designed by Kim.
and here we have Lynell JGS449 with some very tiny bubbles perfect for Stickles, or gems.
This stamp Loopy Flower JGS441 will also be great for Stickles and gems.
This I think is my favourite of the new stamps, well as I type this, but I may have changed my mind by the time you read this! Meet Ranunculus JGS440 a wonderful bloom that makes a gorgeous stamp.
Don't forget the stamps will be in the shops from the first week in January 2016.
Thanks for visiting I hope that you have enjoyed our taste of what is to come, we will be back with the team from tomorrow and remember you can see all of the stamps on the Woodware web site, and my first job this week to add all of the gallery images.
Here to 2016, and lots of crafting time.



No comments: