Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Curly Happy Birthday

I have lots on curves in my card
3
The stamp is one of the latest Just For Words Happy Birthday
my swirls are from the Clear Scraps Swirls Acrylic Border. I have used a large stencil brush and an ink pad to colour the card.
7
then I got Jane's Going Round in Circles stamps and placed them on a big block.
6
I checked the placement then stamped them in the space.

I did another strip with the stamped image 8
I added some ribbon
3
and that's it!

very simple and very curvy.

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.


 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: