Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Woodware Spring 2016 is almost here....- day 3

Over the holiday season while we all put our feet up and eat cake I am going to share with you some of the new Woodware Clear Magic stamps that will be hitting your shops from the beginning of January 2016. They have been designed by Francoise Read and Jane Gill.
Francoise has made the samples for her collection with the help of Lesley Blamire, who teaches at the Paper Warehouse in Kendal
So her we have some tools, for everybody and I am not saying which is which
This could easily be for the birthday girl the word set FRS009 Make a Wish has both and much more included.
Franocise has called the stamp set Boys Toys FRS002, but i have all of these in my craft room!
I love all of the toys on this one Sewing Sampler FRS615
while I love the stamp and the card sample,the things depicted are not for me! Baking Sampler FRS606 is not for me (but I might eat the fruits of someone else's labour!)
Don't forget the stamps will be in the shops from the first week in January 2016.
Thanks for visiting don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see some more.
If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.


 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: