Thursday, October 7, 2010

Monochromatic {Mostly} Challenge...

This week's Monochromatic Challenge challenged me! I struggled over which set to use, what color to pick...One Color??? How do you Pick Just ONE! And then Patterned Paper...everything I have has COLORS on it. But then I decided to make a birthday card for a friend and I knew Just which set, Cocktails is Perfect for my group! ;) So then it was just a matter of which drink to choose...well, if you haven't had a Tokyo Tea then you Must! So, that is my story.

I know, I know....Monochromatic means 1 color and I HAD to throw in the red cherry, but you know what? Rules are made to be broken!!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Cocktails
Paper: About a Boy (Fancy Pants,) White, Black CS (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Black, Copic Markers
Misc: Gems, Ribbon, Glassy Glaze, Stickles

Check out the new Inky Links stamp pads. Just $2.99 each! See them here: Inky Links Two pads FREE with order promotion going on right now! Offer Expires October 20th, 2010.Make sure to shop around, there are 29 New Sets in the store!! AND, we are getting closer to 100 Followers here on the blog....there will be Blog Candy when we get there!!! :)

4 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey! We were just talking about cocktails! Love this. Lovin' the green!! Hugs,

Harriet Skelly said...

Yummy! This is really cute!

StampingbugKerry said...

Yum! I'll take one...or two...or three...Love the greens and yellows too!

Kerry

Nancy said...

Rachel, this is so fun!! I love it!