Saturday, October 2, 2010

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons...

I love buttons, and anyone who knows me well knows that one of my pet peeves is to see a "naked button". You know, those beautiful buttons with nothing done with the holes...It's like they are naked to me. Now, I know, there are MILLIONS of people out there who have NAKED BUTTONITIS, but I'm not one of them! No Siree...I mean who has ever seen a button on a shirt without something to hold it there? Or how about that singular button holding up your jeans? Can't stay up for long without something stitched through those holes, right?
SO...This week I challenge YOU to steer clear of the naked button! Have fun stamping, and oh- be sure to show us what you've made...

For this week's challenge, I decided to make a tag card. I wanted to use a lot of circles (because of the buttons) on my design so I grabbed a few WoodwareUSA sets that would work perfectly.




I also made some tiny rolled flowers from the stamped circles. It's a hodge-podge of circles, but it works for the theme Buttons, Buttons, Buttons.
I didn't forget about the inside of the tag card...
Stop back tomorrow to see Anne's take on the challenge!

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE it!!!!!!!

Piali said...

Simply stunning!!! Love it!

Anne Harada said...

What a great combination of sets Kerry! Love he tags and your fully dressed buttons!! :)