Sunday, October 24, 2010

Challenge #11 - Anything But A Card


Hi All,

I altered a little 2-1/4" square acetate gift box for my project this week.  I'm thinking these would be great little treat holders for the upcoming holidays!

I started out by stamping my little penguin guy from the "Penguin Fun" set on white cardstock and coloring with copics. I trimmed it to fit over an oval chipboard piece I had and then glazed over it with UltraThick clear embossing powder.  I attached a little beaded chain around the side of the chipboard and added a half-back pearl to his hat.  I die cut a scalloped oval for the base out of colored tin that I got from my LSS.
 
Hope you have been having a great week!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out a brand new Woodware USA challenge!

4 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty crafting !!! great result !
greetings, martina
x

Harriet Skelly said...

Anne this is adorable - I need to get that penguin set!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable! Love it!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

So cute. It reminds me of a sticky note box. Love it!

Kerry