Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Colors Challenge... My Turn!

OK.. My take on Halloween colors are green, orange and purple. So... I thought... why not use this awesome Flower Frames set. I stamped 4 images... colored them in with the challenge colors and then I arranged them in this pattern, I stamped the little vine on the orange paper to make my background paper. And no way could I make a card with no bling...people would think I was ill! SOOO, I added some gems in the corner and one in the center. Please check back soon as we will be having a blog hop featuring some of the new sets that we have... and we will be making some changes to our challenges... so stay tuned!

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty halloween card ! great colors !
greetings, martina
x

Harriet Skelly said...

Awesome design! I have to try this - I love the flower frames set! And the colors are beautiful!

StampingbugKerry said...

Awesome tesslated design. Love the colors and the BOLD look of this card.

Kerry

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE this! The colors are so rich and wonderful!

Anne Harada said...

You are brilliant! This was one of the first sets I bought and I have tried it a lot but never this way, very clever!! Thanks for a great idea Dawn!!