Friday, October 22, 2010

ABC challenge: Corner Bookmark

Hello Everyone!!
Happy Friday! Its my turn to share my Anything But Card challenge project today.
We can do so much more with our stamps ..just not only for cards and scrapbook. I made a corner bookmark for my daughter...she loves to ready!

You can find the tutorial HERE.
The cute bear is from Teddy Remembers stamp set...

Its easy & fun  project... makes a great gift too. I'll make two more for the teachers...it will be perfect with bookstore Gift card for  the holidays!
Be sure to play along with us...please link your projects here we would love to see them.

Thanks for stopping by..
Piali.

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Piali this is adorable - I need to make one of these!

Rachel Hope said...

Love it, seriously perfect!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh this is adorable! Love the fancy border (I need that!) and the fabulous layering/coloring!!!

Kerry

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, Piali...a genius creation!! I love cool bookmarks!! Awesome job!

Anne Harada said...

Great project!! I love these little bookmarks! Just so cute!!