Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fabric Stamping and Stencilling

I don't think it works as an outfit but I love the apron!

8

I only have a childs form so the view is a bit limited.

6
here is the whole thing.
2

First I sprayed the apron through the Dutch Doobadoo Fabric Mask Art. I used the Red Fabric Spray a quick effective way to get colour on fabric through a stencil or to dye a small piece of fabric.

3
For the other colour I used ColorBox Crafter's Fabric ink in Aruba
4
I used the Aruba in a few places.
5
I used the Stone Crafters on tissue paper and coloured the images with fabric pens.
I have used the new Zig Decoupage Glue this glue is great and makes it possible to put napkins and other papers on to fabric. The stamp is Jane's Clear Magic Ball of Wool
9
This one is Knit One Purl One also designed by Jane.
10
I think it has turned out pretty and practical.


If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.    

                                                 Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: