Thursday, November 12, 2015

White Embossing and Card Candi

On the Woodware blog this week we are looking at White Embossing
4
I have used my favourite Bubble Bloom, I know that they are all lovely but I really like Jane's Curly Sue Clear Magic stamp
2
I have stamped and embossed with white powder then coloured in the leaves with Tombow Dual Brush Markers. When you have a coloured card, use a lighter coloured pen as the coloured card will darken the effect.
5
I then added Card Candi this is from the Christina pack, the colours were chosen by Jane. I have attached the Candi with 2mm mounting pads.
3
I have layered the card on some Hairy Manilla and embossed around the edge with the Stampendous Snow Spoonful Kit. The kits are a great way to use Frantage, the elements have all been mixed for you.
8
I have done a second card for you too, with the same stamp,
7
this time I have used  the Venetian Card Candi and Silicone Glue to attach the Candi, can you see my messy bit?
this card I have just layer on the Royal Blue Recycled card.
Now to show you how to do it properly.....


Thanks for visiting, don't forget to visit the rest of the team on the Woodware Blog.

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.



 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   
  


No comments: