Paper Crafts have a call out for submissions for their 10th Anniversary Card Creations Issue. Why not have a go?
With a list of categories this long what are you waiting for?
- All Occasion (humorous as well as serious, blank/no sentiment, etc.)
- Anniversary (milestone anniversaries as well as generic ones)
- Birthday (kids, adults, milestone ages, teens, etc.)
- Congratulations (new job, promotion, making the cheer squad, getting engaged, getting an 'A', first house, new car, etc.
- Encouragement (you can do it, good luck, in general or for specific events, etc.)
- Father's Day (expectant dads, new dads, grandfathers, like a dad to me, brothers or friends who are dads, military dads, etc.)
- Friendship (girlfriends, best friends, humorous as well as sentimental)
- Get Well (sick, hospitalization, broken bones, humorous as well as serious sentiments)
- Graduation (middle school, high school, college, graduate school, etc.)
- Love (including Valentine's Day)
- Miss You (romantic, military, etc.)
- Mother's Day (expectant moms, new moms, grandmothers, like a mom to me, military moms, etc.)
- Season's Greetings (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year's)
- Thank You (in general as well as for specific people such as teachers, soldiers, coaches, friends, host/hostess, etc.; as well as for specific occasions and events, such as for a gift, offering support, listening, etc.)
- Thinking of You
You will find full details of how to enter here